So last weeks goals were:
- drink 80 oz of water each day (It was more like 50 oz)
- record food daily to stay within nutrition goals (I did stay within my goals! )
- walk/run 1 15min. mile; bike 5 mi.; and walk 2 mi in 25 min.or less (After walking biking the 5 mi in 15 min. and walk/running 1 mi. in 15 min. I was way too tired to walk another 2 mi! I did walk 1/2 mi to cool down. I was able to do this three times this week and I did the Jillian 30-day shred today for the first time. Very pleased my ankle was able to handle the jumping exercises. )
- go to bed at no later than 11:30PM and get up at 6:30AM (Half success and half fail. Boy I am just so out of practice at getting up early.)
I had a good week. Since avoiding bread and other starchy vegetables for the last couple of weeks, I am really enjoying not feeling hungry all the time. There has been a delicious sugar filled dessert in our fridge since Sunday and I have not thought about it for days. As a matter of fact, I only thought about it tonight because I made dinner (not my jurisdiction any more) since Rose was gone to a class! ;) Now, you might be thinking, well, she doesn't cook anymore so she wouldn't be tempted. Oh yes I would. When I am eating bread and starchy veggies like potatoes and corn, I am constantly thinking about eating again. I could have just eaten an hour before and start thinking about what other items I could eat. Now, I go much longer without even thinking about food and because I feel better (not bloated and not as tired) so I am keeping this up! The few times when I am tempted, I have immediately prayed for strength and God has answered!
I am pleased to say that I lost 1 pound which makes my total lost 10 pounds! :)
It doesn't sound like much, but after not losing for two weeks, I was just happy to see a move in the right direction. I look forward to a greater loss next week as I continue to increase the intensity of workouts.
I am going to keep the same goals with minor adjustments:
- drink 60 oz of water daily
- continue to record nutrition goals
- for exercise I plan to do the gym plan from before 3 times per week and also the Jillian Shred 2 times a week. I don't think I can handle it daily right now.
- bed at 11:30PM and waking up at 7:30AM
I also have two friends that both lost weight this week and am so glad for them! Are you losing? Share with me so I can celebrate with you!
With All My Heart~