I had some specific goals for this week.
* No soda at home.
* 50% of my plate at church dinner would be vegetables
* Exercise at least 4 days of the week.
* Spend more time standing and walking around during the day.
So how did I do?
* I only had 12 oz one day while we were out running errands.
*I did eat small servings of everything that wasn't vegetable and I had a large salad.
I also only ate half servings of dessert, though I did have two types.
* Walked 1.8 miles on Tuesday and Wednesday, pool on Thursday, and walked 2 mi on Monday
* I made at least twice as many trips up the stairs per day and am trying to do more housework and standing during school time as well.
* I lost 5 lbs. this week !!!
My sister-in-law, Leah, is working on things with me. She has agreed to a weight loss tracking ticker on my sidebar. Maybe she will let me put an update picture with it in a month or so! Also working on some others to join me! If you want to be a part of my Biggest Loser Circle just let me know your stats and I will be happy to celebrate with you!
Next week I plan to record what I eat and the calories. My goal is an average of 1,100 calories per day.
This is where I can record and calculate certain factors. This should result in at least a 2 pound loss this week. Hoping I can burn more off since I am getting better with my walking. On Tuesday when I walked it took me an hour to limp around the track for 1.8 miles. Monday I did the whole 2 mi. in 50 minutes. Hoping to go longer this week!
Thanks for reading my blog to help hold me accountable. If you want to leave a message for me here I would appreciate the encouragement! I thank God and all my family and friends for helping me!
With All My Heart~