Saturday, December 8, 2012

Lots of love and GIFTS! :)

Part 1 is here and part 2 is here

So after some cupcakes and snacks the girls settled in to watch Hannah and Sarah open gifts.  Because they are so close in age and both girls, they often get very similar gifts.  They have fun opening them together.  I wonder if one year when they are grown and possibly far apart they will miss celebrating together, like I miss with my brother.





I don't remember what they were saying but I love this picture. :)

I am glad my 13yo still loves to color puppies and kittens!

Mary remembered one of Sarah's favorite candies.




This is what Jade (Gigi) bought Sarah.  She loved it.

Hannah was pretty tickled with her gift from Jade.



River and Kimber gave the girls art sets.  Always a winner!



Cheyenne also knew just what her friends would like!





Ariana added to the creative fun with jewelry!


I have to show this because Hannah received the SAME card from her Mamaw and her Short Grandparents.  Isn't that funny.  Sweet card.  Both cards had money which the girls are anxious to spend!


Here was the huge and adorable kitten puppet that Memaw Rose bought Hannah.  This has been her constant companion since she got it.  Cammie is her name.

Memaw bought the dog puppet for Sarah.  She has also taken it along on excursions! :)  As you may be able to tell, the other girls nearly mobbed Hannah and Sarah to touch and hold these sweet puppets.  They are really adorable.

New fuzzy, warm, soft blankets from Mom and Dad.

We als treated our girls to some new jewelry, lip gloss, and hair accessories. 




Nearly every birthday girl in our home receives a movie. :)

The girls used their own money to help buy the party favors.  They  had a great time and hoped everyone else did as well.

Thank you friends for helping them celebrate.

With All My Heart~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts! Comments make me smile.