Sunday, May 26, 2013

Father's Day Challenge: Week Two Report

Weekly Goals
  • 64 oz of water
  • 8oz of Dt. Dr. Pepper per day (or less)
  • 2 hours of excercise (taking it pretty easy at first and building up to harder exercises; not necessarily all at one time either.)
  • No more than 1,200 calories per day
  • No corn products
  • Fruit and veggie snacks only
Busy and bad week for meeting these goals.  I did hit 2 or 3 each day, but not very consistently.  I am thankful to say that I did lose 2 pounds this week!  That makes a two week loss of 10.  I really wanted to lose 5 per week so I am still on target but I know it will get harder each week.

I need to get back to recording my food choices on each day!  It seems so silly but it really does help motivate me to drink all my water and keep my calorie count in the target area. 

I also plan to get to they gym everyday this week except Monday since it is closed!  I only have one more substituting job for the year and I really do much better when I get to the gym.  The girls are finally better so I can take everyone two of the days!  

I am also so inspired by my mom and sister who have also been doing a great job with their goals.  Thanks for encouraging me!

I also appreciate my family who is trying to encourage me.  Memaw is such a big help doing the cooking.  Sometimes I even take my meals downstairs so I won't be too tempted to eat the other food.

Looking forward to a better week!

With All My Heart~ 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts! Comments make me smile.